2019 Holiday Mini Sessions
It’s that time of the year again and I am so excited to announce the 2019 Holiday Mini Sessions!
Time to get those cute and snuggly holiday photos perfect for your photo albums and family photo gifts!
There will be two sets to choose from AND I’m offering a little something extra for referrals!!!
Refer a friend and receive a free 8×10 collage print!
Scroll all of the way down for session details and booking information – please read thoroughly.
November 9th & November 16th
Option 1 – $225
- 20 minute session for up to 5 people
- 1 Set (Set accommodates 2 adults and 3 small children)
- 8 digital images available for download via an online gallery with option to purchase additional images at a discounted rate
- Image release
Option 2 – $245
- 30 minute session for up to 5 people
- 2 Sets (Set accommodates 2 adults and 3 small children,)
- 12 digital images available for download via an online gallery with option to purchase additional images at a discounted rate
- Image release
Both sets are perfect for a snowy and warm outfit! Feel free to wear cute coats, hats, scarves or gloves over a holiday outfit!
Sessions are scheduled back to back and move at a fast pace. Please arrive on time! Booking is now OPEN with limited time slots available! These sessions are expected to sell out quickly!
Once your time slot is chosen, a portrait contract and retainer is required at time of booking and is non-refundable. Click on the link below to book your session today!
- Parents may be included in these sessions as well! (single families only)
- Multi-Families must book two different sessions. Orders may not be combined.
- Due to length of the sessions, wardrobe changes are not permitted
- Children being photographed alone must be able to sit up unsupported
Mini sessions are great for a quick shoot to grab a few options for holiday cards and gifts. These are not full, custom sessions (which are still available throughout the holiday season). Full sessions result in more options, more time, and more control over your scheduling. Mini sessions may not be the right fit for the children or babies that are shy and may need more time to warm up and get comfortable in front of the camera.
If you have any questions about the differences between full and mini sessions, please ask!
I look forward to working with you!
Leave a Reply