2023 Holiday Mini Sessions
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I am so excited to announce the 2023 Holiday Mini Sessions!
I absolutely adore these festive sessions! They are a highlight of the year for me, and have become a family tradition for many of my clients.
Scroll all of the way down for session details and booking information!
Due to a fully booked schedule, I will not be able to add additional dates.
These sell out almost immediately every year, sessions are first come, first serve!
- 20 minute session for up to 5 people
- 10 digital images available for download via an online gallery with option to purchase additional images at a discounted rate
- Image release
- Parents may be included in these sessions as well!
- Multi-Families must book two different sessions. Orders may not be combined.
- Due to length of the sessions, wardrobe changes are not permitted
- Children being photographed alone must be able to sit up unsupported
- Pets are not allowed in the studio
Booking is now open with limited time slots available! These sessions sell out quickly!
Once your time slot is chosen, a portrait contract & retainer is required at time of booking. Retainers are non-refundable. Click on the link below to book your session today!
Mini sessions are great for a quick shoot to grab a few options for holiday cards and gifts. These are not full, custom sessions (which are still available throughout the holiday season). Full sessions result in more options, more time, and more control over your scheduling. Mini sessions may not be the right fit for the children or babies that are shy and may need more time to warm up and get comfortable in front of the camera.
If you have any questions about the differences between full and mini sessions, please ask!
Clients should arrive 5 minutes early for their mini session. Due to the fact that each session is held on the half hour, there is a very short turn around time in between each session. If you are late for your session, it will cut into your shooting time and you may not receive all 10 images. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will forfeit your session. Please understand we cannot change this rule as we will have another family coming right after you.